Here are the 13 easiest life hacks to improve your daily life. The rhythm of life in modern society just needs some magic, I swear! That’s why we always search for some life hacks to make our life easier. The most helpful tips popular all over the world wait for you at the end! Here is our list of adorable hacks to save your time!
Getting rid of stains on leather 0:25
Keeping jewelry clean 0:49
Getting rid of oily stains on your clothes 1:14
Rescuing a shrunken t-shirt 1:40
Razor options 2:18
Stopping jeans from fading 2:42
To quickly iron a collar 3:05
Removing scuff marks from suede shoes 3:29
Removing sweat stains from your clothes 3:45
Putting a cord through the hood of your hoodie 4:10
Breaking in new shoes 4:40
Getting rid of the static on your pants 5:15
To stop the zipper on your jeans from coming undone 5:40
– Apply a mixture of water and vinegar and gently rub it over the stain.
– Cover the inside part of a ring with clear nail polish. You’ll never have to worry about getting marks on your fingers again.
– Use baby powder to get rid of the stain.
– Put your shrunken item of clothing into the water with some kids’ shampoo (one liter of water for every spoon of shampoo). Leave it to soak for half an hour. Squeeze out the water and place the t-shirt between two towels for ten minutes. Then stretch the item out to its original size, putting something heavy on the edges to keep it stretched, and leave it to dry.
– Use a razor to get rid of fluff from your clothes.
– Add half a glass of vinegar to the washing machine to stop dark jeans losing their color when being washed.
– Take your hair straighteners, quickly iron the fabric around buttons, and folds on shirts and skirts.
– Everyone knows that using an ordinary eraser to clean your suede shoes gives the perfect result. No excessive explanation is needed here.
– ‘Lemon juice’ plus ‘soda’ equals “the perfect look” of your clothes.
– You just put the cord in it and push the straw through the narrow holes of the hoodie.
– Pour some water into sealable plastic packets, place them inside your shoes and put the shoes in the freezer. When the water freezes, it expands. Take the shoes out of the freezer, wait for the ice to melt a little and take the bags of water out.
– To get rid of static, place a safety pin on the inside seam of each trouser leg or the inside of your skirt. This will assure smooth moving of cloth around your legs without rubbing them and creating static.
– Attach the ring from a key ring on the zipper and hook it over the button of your pants.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: