We always remember to check the expiration date of milk, and we know how long we should keep our beauty products. Unfortunately, we don’t pay attention to items in our house that surround us longer than they actually should. Did you know that they also have expiration dates?
We advise you to start checking the dates – and not just the stuff in your fridge. So, let’s take a closer look at your home because we’ve got 19 Household Items You Didn’t Realize Had Expiration Dates.
Other videos you might like:
What If You Ate Moldy Bread by Accident? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTqGTv-_MYc&
If You Open a Watermelon and See This, Throw It Out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZVTxokbrg&
13 Things You Shouldn’t Dump Down the Drain https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsMi0u6Li4M
Dressing table 2:07
#yourhealth #protectyourself #healthykids
– You should change pillows at least once in 2-3 years. Over time, pillows of any type start becoming a home for dust mites and can cause neck pain due to the inevitable loss of shape.
– A sponge should be changed every 2 weeks. Sponges start to breed fungus and mold after using it for a while.
– A towel can last for 1 to 3 years. Wet towels are the perfect environment for bacteria growth. Even constant washing won’t solve the problem.
– Keep in mind that you should replace your hairbrush once a year. Also, you should clean your hairbrushes at least once a week.
– A pacifier can last 2 to 5 weeks. Latex pacifiers have to be replaced regardless of how long they are used and their appearance.
– Women should replace their bra every one to two years. As soon as a bra loses its shape, elasticity, gets too big or small, or becomes uncomfortable, it’s better to toss it without regrets.
– First-grade flour can be stored for 6 months; high-grade flour can be kept for a year. If you have flour whose expiration date is nearing, go and make pancakes right now.
– It might sound strange to you, but you also have to replace disinfectants – every 3 months. After this period, disinfectants start losing their effectiveness.
– Finally, pay attention to mosquito repellents. They should be replaced every 2 years. After 2 years, mosquito repellents are no longer useful.
Music: Radiant Life by PlatinumEDM (https://soundcloud.com/platinumedm) is licensed under a Creative Commons License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/).
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For copyright matters please contact us at: [email protected]
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: