The new, physically correct Abvent Artlantis Studio 6 rendering engine, with its legendary simplicity, allows you to create visualizations of an incomparable beauty and quality. To create stunning images, Artlantis 6 now includes its own built-in physical engine, emphasizing physical rendering quality, precision, material accuracy, and energy consumption.
- White Balance allows you to adjust the dominant color of a scene to the ambient lighting. Simply set this new parameter to automatic color mode or select a reference color, which will be recognized as white in the 3D scene.
- This new option in Artlantis allows users to display a global ambient occlusion to create virtual shadows in small areas where natural light doesn’t go. It brings more depth and relief to both interior and exterior scenes.
- During calculation, white model rendering changes all surfaces to white except for those that are transparent. Lights maintain their color for sophisticated environments.
- Choose among many pre-set modes (indoor, outdoor, low light) and different definitions (speed, medium, quality), to quickly set the best results!
- Artlantis offers two illumination methods: Automatic Light Adjustment and ISO/Shutter. By choosing the Automatic Light Adjustment setting, the lights and neon power used in the scene are automatically adjusted to the sky and sun illumination
- By default, Artlantis offers 8 IES pre-set profiles. Artlantis 6 now allows you to import downloaded IES profiles from manufacturers’ websites. These files are used to simulate realistic illumination of your projects. For even greater flexibility, Artlantis 6 allows you to easily edit the brightness, color, direction and opening angle.
- Artlantis now fully compatible with HDRI files, for the background and for the global illumination. The “enhanced sky” function in the engine settings increases the photorealism of the images.
- In addition, neon lights have been completely updated for this version with considerable gains in terms of quality and calculation speed.
- When using the site insertion feature, Artlantis 6 offers a new and simple projection process with more accurate calculations. After aligning the XYZ axis in the 2D view and in the preview window, the model is easily positioned on the background image. A revolutionary integrated tool allows you to add transparency to a foreground image directly in Artlantis to enhance the quality of your projects.
Integrated Alpha Mask Editor
- This revolutionary tool allows you to add transparency to a foreground image directly in Artlantis to enhance the quality of your projects.
- With a simple click on the reference plane in the preview window, you set the position and orientation of the projection of the laser. A red line projected 360 in the model allows you to automatically position the objects or textures.
Catalog & Media
- Accessing the Artlantis Media Store is now done with a single click. To customize your catalog, Artlantis 6 lets you freely create your own folders at level 2. New selection features allow you to view recently used media, shaders and objects already in the project or those added to the selection. Thanks to the “drop-drop” tool, you can insert random media from the selection into the project with every click of the mouse.
Artlantis crashes when trying to open a V5 project and gave a strange message
Impossible to activate/deactivate the enhanced Sky le Ciel when in White Model engine
Render Manager did not manage the right displacements when the objects are linked to each other
Render Manager hierarchized objets were deformed
Render Manager light cone not taken into account
crashed when opening an .atl version 5.0 file
When a light had a cone of 0 degree the engine crashed when switching off the light
Deleting a keyframe crashed
Render Manager displayed the billboards differently than in Artlantis
Lost of files saved on the Desktop
Object Man-C040 crashed Artlantis
Error displayed after a rendering in 3840 x 2160 pxl with an Education license
Render Manager crashed if the user name of the session embedded double bit characters or accents
Render Manager solicited too much the CPU even when it was not calculating
Create a keyframe then deleted it crashed Artlantis
.atla file objects lost after a Save as .atl
Artlantis Batch is reintroduced it is located into the Artlantis folder.
Intel® i3 4Core 2GHz
RAM: 8 GB
System: Windows 7 (64 bits)
Graphic Card: 1 GB*, OpenGL
Display: 1280 x 800 pixels