We will Create a Parrot Bot Together! This course is a Step by Step Guide in Building a Chat Bot for Facebook Messenger
What you’ll learn
- Build a Chat Bot for Facebook Messenger
Learn how to Build a Server
Learn how to Deploy Bot in the Cloud
- Learn how to connect a Bot to Facebook Messenger
- Learn how to connect Webhooks to Facebook Messenger
- Learn how to set up Chatbot in Fb Messenger
- Learn how to Add Access token to Chatbot
- Learn about Facebook Messenger Chatbot best practices
- Learn how to manipulate what a Chatbot says
- Intro to Artificial Intelligence in Chatbots
- Facebook Messenger Protocol and User Interface Elements
- Internet Connection & Desire to Learn is all that is needed
- Willingness to Learn Terminal, JS, Node.sj on their own.
> Top Course on Chatbots on Udemy with 9,000+ Students! Facebook is already reporting that over 40,000 Bots Have Been Built and more are coming. Join the Bot Revolution! <
You will Learn How to Build a ChatBot for Facebook Messenger in 1 hour! You will learn by building 2 bots for Facebook Messenger: a parrot bot and a bot for your favorite football team.
We teach you how to Build a Bot in 2 Ways:
- Coding: In the Coding Section, you will be making a Parrot Bot in Node.js using our sample code.
- Without Coding: You will be making a Bot for you Favorite Football Team without any coding.
Anyone can make a Bot using this course! This course was Designed so even a complete newbie could create the Football Team Bot.
What you Need to Be Successful in this Course:
- Computer and Internet Connection
- Desire to Learn: Passion for Chatbots & Ai
- 1 Full Day: Some students can complete this course as quickly as a few hours. If you are new to programing, I suggest you take the day and run through this course content first then replay it and build the Parrot Bot.
What technologies are Included? For the front end we will be using JaveScript and Node.js for the backend. You can however use anything you want for the backend (php, ruby, etc). Here is a brief summary of technologies used in this course:
- Heroku Servers to Host and Deploy Bot
- Node.js & JaveScript to program the Chat Bot
- Visual Studios as IDE
- Github for Repository
- Facebook Page & Developer Account
*Everything you Need will be provided in this course for Free
You Should take this course if:
- You have a desire to learn how to make ChatBots
- You are new to Chat Bot building
- You want to make a Chatbot Today
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn how to make a chatbot from scratch. We will focus on the main components of building a chatbot which includes building the server, adding your code to it, deploying it in the cloud, and connecting it with Facebook Messenger.
- If you have already build a number of chat bots or if you know how to make a Messenger Chat bot
Created by Stefan Kojouharov
Last updated 8/2018
Size: 424.85 MB