The Ultimate Cocos2d-x Game Development.
- Use C++ To Make A Game
- Create A Cross Platform Game
- Use The Cocos2d-x framework To Make A Game
- Create A Multi Device Game
- Understand Game Logic
- Create An Extendable Game Engine
- Understand How To Create An Adaptable Game Template
- Understand Flappy Bird Game Mechanics
- C++ Programming
- Game Development (optional)
- Flappy Bird Game Logic (optional)
Learn how to make cross platform games using the immensely successful and addictive Flappy Bird as an example. A step by step process is used to show everything from project setup to essential game design technique
Gain a good understanding of the following concepts:
- Cocos2d-x Game Programming
- C++ Game Programming
- Game Mechanics
- Video Game Logic
Cocos2d-x is one of the easiest game frameworks in the world and has one of the largest communities. It will provide you with a solid foundation for your game development journey. The gaming industry is bigger than Hollywood and is constantly growing, start your journey now.
You will be provided with the full source code to aid in development during and after this course. The source code and artwork is free to use in as many projects as you wish.
Over 70,000 students have enrolled on my courses and all of them are extremely satisfied. You will also be satisfied with this course. If you do not like the course, remember that within 30 days you can request a full refund. I guarantee you satisfaction.
If you have any questions regarding the topics covered in this course, please feel free to ask. I’m always happy to help those who want to learn!
- Suited for C++ Developers
- Suited for Budding Game Developers
- Fan of Flappy Bird
- Love Video Games & Relish The Prospect Of Making A Game
- Suited for Developers Looking To Learn Cocos2d-x
Created by Frahaan Hussain
Last updated 12/2017
Size: 478 MB
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/flappy-bird/.