Learn Natural Language Processing ( NLP ) & Text Mining by creating text classifier, article summarizer, and many more.
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the various concepts of natural language processing along with their implementation
Build natural language processing based applications
Learn about the different modules available in Python for NLP
- Create personal spam filter or sentiment predictor
- Create personal text summarizer
- Basic Programming Experience in any language
- Concept of Object Oriented Programming
- Knowledge of Basic to Intermediate Mathematics
- Knowledge of Matrix operations
In this course you will learn the various concepts of natural language processing by implementing them hands on in python programming language. This course is completely project based and from the start of the course the main objective would be to learn all the concepts required to finish the different projects. You will be building a text classifier which you will use to predict sentiments of tweets in real time and you will also be building an article summarizer which will fetch articles from websites and find the summary. Apart from these you will also be doing a lot of mini projects through out the course. So, at the end of the course you will have a deep understanding of NLP and how it is applied in real world.
- Anyone willing to start a career in data science and natural language processing
- Anyone willing to learn the concepts of natural language processing by implementing them
- Anyone willing to learn Sentiment Analysis
Created by Next Edge Coding
Last updated 7/2018
Size: 7.98 GB