Learn how to design a logo that stands out from the crowd.
What Will I Learn?
- Design a Professional Logo
- Design a logo that stand out from the croud
- Design a new logo for a real client
- Fine-tuning a design after client selection
- Understand the techniques used in logo creation
- Apply various new techniques to your own work
- Have a Basic knowledge about illustrator, as this course is little advanced.
Logos are a critical part of the modern visual landscape. To learn how to create your own, it’s important to be able to identify the components and design techniques behind the most successful Logos. In this course, we will be deconstructing Challenging logos in order to explain why and how they work, and offers a methodical approach to creating a logo in Illustrator. These tutorials combine theory with nuts-and-bolts techniques that emphasize simplicity and readability: the principles that ground the best logo designs.
- Choosing the right typeface
- Designing with simple shapes
- Adding shine, texture, beveled edges, and transparency
- Designing with negative space
- Choosing logo colors
- Preparing final files
* Note: I have use used Adobe Illustrator cc version for this course.
Design a logo that stands out from the crowd with the help of these video tutorials.
* Fully explained tutorial from starting to end.
* Provided you secret techniques of creation.
You also get the Project file to enhance your work flow..
Contents and Overview
This course, containing over 45 lectures and 2.5 hours of content, provides step-by-step instructions on logo design.
Along with this you also get the AI. Working File to download and practice along the tutorials.
No logo design experience is required; however, you should have a full or free trial version of Adobe Illustrator, even though you don’t need prior knowledge working in this program.
Upon completion of this course. You’ll know how to create unique symbols, add elements to a word, use geometric shapes and initials, and position text properly.
Students will nail the basics of Illustrator, and create logos in color, black and white, and in different formats. All of these skills will make you a more valuable designer or allow you to use your creativity to make your own logos.
- This course is for those how want to learn how to design a logo
- Want to know how different logos are design and what are the techniques used in their creation.
- Want to learn how to fine-tune your logo design
Created by Rawson Uddin
Last updated 5/2015
Size: 1.33 GB
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/professional-logo-design-crash-course/.