In this complete course students will learn how to build Material Design applications for Android platform
- Build Material Design applications effectively for the Android platform.
- Know how to use all Material Design capabilities.
- Become a professional Android developer.
- Basic knowledge of the Java Programming Language
- A computer with Internet access
- Android Studio installed on your computer
- Knowing how to run Android applications on emulator or your Android device
With a complete set of educational videos with carefully-selected content, we are sure that we cover everything that you need to know about Material Design.
You will get lifetime access to the course’s content!
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee! If you are not satisfied in any way, you’ll get your money back!
The main goal of this course is to teach you everything you need to learn about Material Design and develop your own apps. By the end of this course, you’ll be able to design your own Android apps using Material Design and add them to your resume.
SPECIAL NOTE: WE KEEP ADDING NEW LECTURES
Please note that we keep adding new lectures to this course on a regular basis! We want to make it the best Material Design course ever on Udemy and across the Web! So make sure you let us know what you think of the course content along the way. We will incorporate your feedback in our new tutorials to make them even better, and consistent with your needs.
I will be answering your questions and will be glad to provide you with links, content, and additional resources to help boost your speed in your exciting journey to mastering Android development
So, what are you waiting for?! Click “Buy Now” and let’s get started!
- If you want to make an app that uses Material Design, this course dives into the thing deeper than many others
- In addition to basic topics, this course also teaches advanced Material Design concepts, so it is essential for the advanced Android developer too
- People who want to create their own Android applications
- People who want to get a job as an Android developer
- People who want to create awesome Android applications just for fun
- People who want to work as freelancers
Created by Mehdi Haghgoo, Shahab Gerdakani
Last updated 11/2017
Size: 5.06 GB
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/the-complete-android-material-design-course/