This tutorial teaches you how to use the new CSS3 Flexbox box model to create responsive web layouts more effectively!
What Will I Learn?
- Use CSS Flexbox confidently to create modern layouts
- Create web site designs more effectively
- Write high-quality and reusable CSS code
- Vertically align any element
- Take up the remaining space in a container
- Beautiful responsive galleries with Flexbox
- Implement the so-called Holy Grail Layout
- Basic HTML & CSS
- Using a code editor
- vertically align any element
- create modern grids
- take up remaining space
- add spacing between elements
- implement complete site layouts
- and much more!
Inside the course, I’ll answer all questions you may have along the way.
To see Flexbox in practice, 3 mini-projects will manifest your skills and enable you to use Flexbox productively in future web design projects.
What Students Say About Me (taken from other courses of mine)
Such a great course. second one for me with Peter Sommerhoff.
a great Instructor, uses very easy way to explain the materials.
I absolutely LOVE this course, it teaches everything you need in details
and more! They really do listen to their students and answer as fast as
the road runner. Thanks so much for posting your course and I am
looking forward other courses!
Great course, Peter explained it thoroughly, and he answers any questions within a day.
The course covered the required information quickly and concisely
without fluff or wasted motion. It provides sufficient pointers to
additional information and documentation. I thought it was a good
I’m glad to have received such great reviews from my students — and I’ll do my best to provide you with the best learning I can as well.
Check out the free preview videos below.
I look forward to seeing you inside 🙂
In this tutorial, you’ll learn to use each and every Flexbox property:
Styling flex containers:
Then individual flex items:
At the end, we’ll look at real-world Flexbox examples to see what kinds of layouts can be achieved:
- Simple grids with Flexbox where all columns in a row have the same size
- More advanced Flexbox grids where columns can have arbitrary sizes
- Vertical centering to vertically align any element
- Media objects, the popular OOCSS pattern
- The Holy Grail Layout, a complete site layout with sidebars and sticky footer
As a bonus, this course includes a complete Flexbox Cheat Sheet that you can use to recap all you’ve learned and to refer back to while using Flexbox.
Additionally, I included the code for a Flexbox demo showcase — which is like an interactive cheat sheet for you to see in the browser that contains every property and every layout example from this tutorial.
- Web designers and developers who want to improve their frontend skills
- Designers who want to increase their productivity
- Anyone who wants to keep up with newest developments in web standards
Created by Peter Sommerhoff
Last updated 3/2017
Size: 314.09 MB
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/flexbox-tutorial/.