Complete Guide to learning how to program in Python. Go from Beginner to Advanced level in Python with coding exercises!
- Go from Beginner to Advanced in Python Programming by learning all of the basics to Object Orientated Programming.
- Gain general knowledge in regard to Python programming language
- Write scripts for general productivity tasks
- Read and comprehend Python code
- Gain knowledge in regard to general programming concepts
- Should be willing to learn and treat this as a full course – please take notes and put lessons into practice for maximum benefit.
- Only the very basic computer skills are needed
- Access to a computer with internet connection.
========================= TESTIMONIALS =========================
“Everything is explained perfectly!” – Mouheb
“Great Teacher. I like his teaching style, step by step approach, easy to follow him. Lectures is very engaging. Well structured and organized course content” – Faisal
“Overall, this is a very high quality course. Taking the course has *shown* me what is possible even before I thought of searching for it.” – Kevin
“Great course overall! I started off as a complete beginner and feel much more confident about coding with Python” – Frank S
“Great set of Python Tutorials. The instructor walks you through the classes and materials in an easy to understand manor. A++” – Mirko
“Just did my first program very early on, which was exciting” – Chloe
If you want to learn Python to advance your skills, then this is the course for you!
If you have no previous knowledge or experience in Python, you will like that the course begins with Python basics. Even if you have some experience in programming in Python, this course can help you learn some new information you had missed before. Each section of the course is linked to the previous one in terms of utilizing what was already learned and each topic is supplied with lots of examples which will help students in their process of learning. Upon the completion of this course, you should be able to write programs that have real-life applications.
What I think is the best about this course is that you can search questions others have had, post your own questions, and get answers to challenges you are currently facing in learning and using Python. You get paid Python expert technical support in this course here to answer every single question you ask!
If you have any suggestions on topics that have not been covered, you can send them via private message. I will do my best to cover them as soon as possible.
Thank you for reading this. I hope to see you in the course soon and I hope you will enjoy your time learning as much as I have!
- For people who are new to Python
- For Programming Beginners
- Anyone who has always wanted to learn Python
- For people looking to transition from another language to Python
- This is not intended for advanced Python Programmers
- People of any age, gender or country but must understand Business English
- No prior programming knowledge is needed.
Created by Ermin Kreponic, Suppoman ™
Last updated 1/2018
Size: 984.34 MB
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/learn-python-3-from-beginner-to-advanced/.